Take a look at your website like a potential homebuyer. Are you providing an experience that engages the viewer?
- Is your search feature easy to negotiate?
- Does it load quickly?
- What changes do you think need to be made?
- Do your print and digital initiatives point home buyers and sellers to your website?
- Is your destination a place where potential home buyers and sellers can easily navigate?
- Are you getting increased traffic that can generate new leads?
According to the National Association of Realtors, those who purchased a home between July 2012-2013, the highest share ever – 92% — used the Internet to search for a home, up from 90% in their 2012 homebuyer survey and 71% in 2003.
If your website hasn't been updated in a while, think about ways to renovate the "space", using the latest technologies and marketing techniques. Contact MarketClick for a FREE one-hour consultation to discuss how to promote your brand online.